This limited warranty covers Forgeline Motorsports wheels and related accessories manufactured or sold by Forgeline Motorsports. You are eligible for coverage under this warranty if you are the original purchaser of the wheel or accessory and the wheel or accessory has been used only on the vehicle for which it was specifically designed. Transfer of title of any Forgeline Motorsports wheel or accessory voids this warranty.
The terms of this limited warranty is three (3) years from the date of purchase. The obligation of Forgeline Motorsports under this warranty is to repair or replace, at its option, any Forgeline product, returned freight prepaid, which is determined by Forgeline Motorsports to have been defective in material or workmanship. Such repair or replacement will not include installation charges or incidental expenses.
No representative or dealer has the authority to make any representation, promise, or agreement on behalf of Forgeline Motorsports.
The following are specifically NOT covered by this warranty:
1. Any wheel or accessory that has been subject to misuse, negligence, racing, improper installation, collision, or damage from wheel weights.
2. Damage to the surface finish or accessory as a result of stone chips or similar road hazards.
3. Damage to the surface finish of the wheel or accessory as a result of polish, abrasives, rubbing compounds, or acid based cleaners.
4. Damage to the surface finish of the wheel or accessory as a result of abrasion by balance weights.
5. Any wheel that is installed without proper Forgeline Motorsports accessories or installed on a vehicle other than that for which the wheel was designed.
6. Any wheel or accessory that has been repaired or altered by a party other than Forgeline Motorsports.
7. Corrosion or defects not resulting from manufacturing defects in workmanship or material.
8. Finishes that have been scratched by cleaning brushes, car wash brushes, abrasives, or rubbing compound.
9. Claims concerning out of roundness after 30 days.
10. Polished or raw finishes with no clear coat. (These have no finish warranty.)
11. Chrome plated parts after one year. (Chrome parts have a one year warranty against corrosion.)
Forgeline Motorsports disclaims all other express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and use for a particular purpose to the extent the state or federal law allow. This warranty gives the owner specific legal rights and the owner may have other rights under the state law.
A warranty adjustment will require verification of date of purchase. The original invoice showing ownership and the date of purchase is acceptable.
For a warranty claim please call us at 1-800-886-0093 x2 or click on the Service Form button below to submit a form and be contacted by one of our customer service representatives.