Designed for professional racing teams competing in the United Sportscar TUDOR GT Daytona (GTD) class, the Forgeline GTD1 combines the latest in advanced wheel technology, including one piece forged monoblock construction, motorsport engineered design, I-beamed spokes & spoke spans, and knurled bead seats. This wheel is engineered to withstand the rigors of top-level endurance racing, delivering uncompromising strength and exceptional deflection stiffness.
Though made from the same forgings and similar design as our GT1 street wheel, the GTD1 is specifically engineered for professional endurance racing. The GTD1's original configuration includes a special center lock to accommodate the Porsche Cup Car and RSR hub assembly, but it can also be engineered to fit other center lock hub assemblies as well as select 5-lug and 6-lug applications.
The GTD1 is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. It is currently available only in 18-inch diameters in limited widths and offsets. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GTD1 is available with fully customizable finish options.
- One-Piece Monoblock Design
- Concave Profile
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- I-Beamed Spoke Spans Along the Lip
- Knurled Bead Seats to Limit Tire Walk Under Load
- Extreme Stiffness
- Extreme Fatigue Strength
- Race-Ready Load Ratings
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Center Lock Designed for Porsche Cup Car Pressure Washer and Hub
- Available to Fit Other Center Lock and 5/6-Lug Hub Assemblies
- Customizable Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service
- >>View Sizes and Pricing