After over 20 years of involvement with teams of virtually every sports car racing organization in the world, Forgeline Motorsports has learned what it takes to produce a racing wheel that can withstand the fierce conditions of the sport. So it should come as no surprise that our DP3R is one of the hottest wheels available for professional Daytona Prototype (DP) racing.
The Forgeline DP3R was developed and approved for Grand-Am's Daytona Prototype (DP) racing class. Specifically designed for strength and stiffness to accommodate the massive cornering loads generated by the high performance Daytona Prototype racecars, the DP3R wheel is built with true forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers, heat-treated aluminum rim shells, and aircraft-quality lightweight titanium ARP fasteners.
Our new I-beamed spoke technology reduces weight and applies additional strength and rigidity within the spokes of the wheel. And since each wheel is built to order, Forgeline can offer special features like custom offsets and a choice of center finishes.
- Developed and Approved for Grand-Am's Daytona Prototype (DP) Racing Class
- Extremely Lightweight, Very Strong, and Exceptionally Stiff
- 3-Piece Competition Wheel
- Stepped-Lip Design
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- Lightweight Titanium Fasteners
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Heat-Treated Rim Shells
- Customizable Fitment and Finish Options
- Also Available for Other Center Lock Applications
- Now Available in a New High Load Version for the Ultimate in Strength and Safety!
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service
- >>View Sizes and Pricing